Nov 6, 2015

Newest Marketing Technology!!! New 360 3D Interactive Tour

Staying ahead of the competition is important in earning the trust and appreciation of my clients. By using every marketing tool available I provide the best possible exposure for the properties I represent for sale. The New 360 3D Interactive Tour provided by Matteport offers an innovative way to preview a property online, on an I pad or on a cell phone like never seen before! You can actually “scroll” your way around the home! It also offers a view from above showing the floor plan and a “doll house” view showing a 3D view from the side without walls!
Visit my website at WWW.SCOTTAURICH.COM to view my listings with “Virtual 3D Tour” to see what I am so excited about.CLICK HERE TO VIEW 3D VIRTUAL TOUR AND FLOOR PLAN!


No comments:

Post a Comment